Our client is an International Pharmaceutical Company.
Job Location: Lagos State.
- Plan, organize, lead and control the daily operations of the Nigeria Subsidiary.
- Achieve profitability goals.
- Establish and achieve sales goals.
- Increase market share through regular sales efforts.
- Select, supervise and support the sales team and other employees.
- Set Employee goals and objectives.
- Develop staff to maximize potential.
- Monitor staff performance including performance reviews.
- Develop and direct marketing activities.
- Uphold corporate policies and values.
- Plan and implement procedures and systems to maximize operating efficiency.
- Review performance data (financial, sales and activity reports) to monitor and measure productivity, goal progress and activity levels.
- Establish and maintain controls.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with the business community, private and public stakeholders.
- Provide and promote the services necessary to meet the corporate goals and needs.
- Keep the board of directors informed of the company’s status and activities and assist with board activities.
- Determine the company’s fixed asset needs and present a fixed asset budget to the board.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the board of directors.
- A degree in Pharmacy is a MUST.
- Additional business degree will be of great value and highly desirable.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in Pharmaceutical sales and marketing (this should include at least 3 years of leading sales team and controlling specific regions).
- Leadership skills and ability to take ownership of the position and its deliverables to the Board of Directors.
Salary & How to apply:
- ATTRACTIVE & NEGOTIABLE with other benefits.
- Experienced and interested candidates should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘GM-Pharm’ as subject of mail before Friday 14th October, 2017 (shortlisted candidates should be ready to attend interviews as soon as invited).