Our client is looking to hire a passionate Delivery Van Driver/Salesman to plan and oversee the organization’s marketing and sales activities. The job holder will develop the company’s sales and revenue streams and ensure the image of the company is positively projected at all times. Applicants MUST be able to drive both manual and automatic vans.
Job Location: Ojodu, Lagos State.
• Responsible for sales, customer management and retention, and broker network in order to continue to grow retail and food service sales.
• Explore ways in which the organization can expand its existing customer base and generate new business leads through the effective promotion of the organization’s product range via a range of marketing platforms.
• Negotiate contracts with distributors and vendors in managing product distribution, developing distribution strategies and setting up distribution networks as well as coordinating and participating in direct marketing and sales.
• Ensure that the distribution vehicles are in good shape to avoid zero down time in the distribution of products.
• Keep a record of all sales carried out from the field; get feedback about the product from the field; issue receipts to customers.
• Completes sales reports for all segments at the end of each month and disseminates to the appropriate management personnel.
• Manages and processes the proper paperwork in registering a new distributor.
• Interacts with all brokers to ensure they are compliant to standards.
• Take primary responsibility for growing the company’s corporate sales business, including the effective recruitment of new corporate customers; stores, supermarkets and distribution outlets.
• Identify customers to contact with targeted and bespoke marketing initiatives to; win back former customers and enticing customers whom the organization is currently missing out on.
• To organise and implement all other marketing activities as briefed by the Managing Director.
• Liaise with stakeholders and vendors to promote success of activities and enhance the company’s presence in the market place.
• Must be able to drive manual and automatic vehicles as well as have a valid driver’s licence.
• Any other duty of similar responsibility assigned from time to time.
Knowledge Skills, Qualifications & Experienced Required:
• B.sc /HND degree, preferably in marketing or similar field is desired.
• 5 – 6 years bakery/FMCG distribution experience is required.
• Have creativity and commercial awareness; must be able to drive both manual and automatic vehicles.
• A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
• Strong and effective hands-on supervisory capability within a production environment.
• Excellent written communication skills with experience of drafting professional business reports. Excellent planning, organisational and time-management skills.
• High level of organizational skills and demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple tasks in a very dynamic environment.
Proposed Salary & How to Apply:
• N80, 000 – N100, 000/ m (based on experience).
• Candidates with similar background and required experience should forward CVs to ‘Mgtpositions@stresert.com’ using ‘Delivery Sales’ as subject of mail before 2nd August, 2017. Applicants without the aforementioned background and experience need not apply.