Dragnet Solutions is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development and implementation of innovative people screening solutions.
We are currently seeking to fill the position of:
Social Media Manager
- Dragnet Solutions is looking for a Social Media Manager to manage our social media accounts by implementing strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers, and active fans and promoters of our company.
- The Applicant should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
- Develop and implement comprehensive social media marketing plans
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant
- Monitor and engage in relevant social discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing leads and customers as well as from brand new audiences
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success (e.g. Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.)
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers
- Track, measure, and analyze website and social media performance
- Oversee operational activities of all website(s) with specific attention aimed at marketing, content creation, and maintenance.
- Produce monthly traffic reports for all websites
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum if 2-3 years marketing and Social Media experience
- Applicant should not be more than 28 years of age
- Proficiency with Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with Photoshop, illustrator, Google Analytics , Content Management and Email marketing software
- Work creatively with limited resources
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- Proficiency in using social media software (e.g. HubSpot's Social Inbox) to monitor social media conversations.
- Self -motivated and confident in making sound business decisions
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite, inbound marketing, and blogging
- Must reside in Lagos
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should visit Dragnet's Post on e-Recruiter