ABB is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing more than a 125-year history of innovation, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitization and driving the Energy and Fourth Industrial Revolutions. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 132,000 employees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Specialist
Location: Any City, Nigeria
- Sell products/systems/services within a designated market in accordance with strategy.
- Build long term customer relationships and manage resolution to specific customer needs and issues.
- Identify and develop Sales opportunities.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product/systems/ services offering, and align to provide a solution.
- Ensures a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Creates added value for the customer and ABB by using effective sales techniques.
- Communicates details in accordance with ABB offering and strategy.
Volume and profit:
- Sells products/systems/services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units/Product Groups.
- Prepares Sales plans using company tools.
- Performs regular status reviews and proposes recovery plan(s) in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Ensures efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
New market opportunities:
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- The Candidate should possess a Graduate qualification in Electrical, Electronic or similar Engineering.
- Experience 3 to 5 years in sales of Electrical equipment.
- Pro-activity, business vision, customer relationship capacity, desirable knowledge of CRM, risk analysis capacity, collaboration with product managers.
- Solid experience in the market knowledge OEMS and system integrators
- Willingness to travel 50%
- English language
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online