Fosad Consulting Ltd is a business support services firm with offerings in Human Resource Management, Immigrations and Real Estate Consulting. We leverage our expertise and strategic alliances to support businesses. Our proposition is based on a deep understanding of the drivers of high performing businesses and the required business solutions that supports it. We work with clients to support their non-core business tasks to strategically position them for business success.
Our client, an organisation set up to provide top quality services to the Oil and manufacturing industries with the goal of offering and maintaining a sustained professional excellent and sound business practices in all areas of operation is in search of an experienced Sales Engineer to join its' workforce. The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with, interfacing, marketing to, following up with Clients that include but are not limited to International Oil Companies, Refineries, Process Plants, Manufacturing Plants, etc.
To market Woodward governor products, other engine speed governing controls and various Company products. To meet the need of customers and assist in shaping company strategic direction for the future. To ensure that designated sales targets are exceeded.
- Understand the products and services offering and approach of key competitors.
- Increase revenue generation in the Division.
- Reduce costs.
- Marketing, servicing, and following up with Woodward Governors,
- Develop marketing/sales programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Develop business intelligence strategy.
- Conduct marketing surveys on current and new service concepts.
- Engage in organizing promotional seminars and presentations.
- Be responsible for settling of invoices on time, investigating and resolving disputes on overdue invoices.
- Come up with strategies to increase revenue generation in the division.
- Persuade and win prospective customers and sustain the interest of established clients in Company’s line products and services.
- Maintain Company’s leading edge over competitors.
- B.SC/HND in Engineering,qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 5 years professional marketing experience in Oil/Gas Industry or similar organisation
- Honest, winsome and transparent character.
- Creative thinker, excellent listener and communicator
- Self-starter, self-confident and self-motivated
- Thrives under pressure
- Adept in on-line and traditional marketing and highly
- Skilled in visual communication
Method of Application
To apply for this position, visit Fosad's Career Website on SmartRecruiters