Jumia is Nigeria’s number one online shopping destination where you can shop the widest selection of electronics, fashion, home appliances, kid’s items and more in Nigeria and have them shipped directly to your home or office at your convenience!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Analyst
- As Procurement Associate, your responsibility is to source, negotiate and purchase materials to meet the Company’s operational requirements with price, quality, delivery and continuity of supply as focus.
- Provide support in administering and implementing approved procurement processes, policies and procedures of the Organization.
- Track and monitor procurement best practices and make recommendations for improvement
- Monitor and ensure regular update of vendor database
- Liaise with user departments on requirements for supplier/item/service evaluation and ensure appropriate communication
- Furnish user departments with information on procurement PPPs/general requirements
- Ensure that daily, weekly or monthly activity status reports on Procurement Requests are documented/logged in and communicated to user department
- Track unit expenditure against approved budgets and facilitate spend mapping and monitoring
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports
- Document and keep accurate records and documentation of all procurement related transactions
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- 3 to 5 years’ work experience within Procurement, Commercial Operations, and/or Finance
- Excellent negotiation skills, as evidenced by significant deliverables (cost savings, risk mitigation) resulting from completed negotiations.
- Experience with RFP development, contract negotiations and strategic supplier management.
- Understanding of procurement trends and legal terms as they relate to purchasing contracts and framework agreements
- Knowledge of local and international market prices affecting supply
- Adequate knowledge of the Online Marketplace and the Ecommerce Industry
- Knowledge of contract terms, service level agreements, and scope of work (SOW) documentation
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power point) tools
- Working knowledge of Google Office Productivity Tools.
- Must be System Oriented/Process-driven
- Must exhibit a high level of organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks under pressure
- Proven ability to multi-task effectively and work to deadlines and targets
- Great attention to detail is key
- Must be tech savvy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online