The operations internship program runs for a period of three months. It is designed to enable candidates understand our business, business model and have the required skills, needed in the marketplace.
Interns whose appraisal reflects outstanding performance are hired as full time employees.
The intern will be assigned to a full – time employee of MMG; for a month, designed as a shadow period; whereby the intern watches and imitates the employee.
The remaining two month will be a test/trail period whereby the intern, is expected to have assimilated our company culture and values.
The program runs throughout the year. As this is an entry point into MMG. We recruit in batches from January – March, March – May, May – July, August – December.
MIRATON MATADOR GROUP
The Group of companies is involved in 5 major sector of the economy is recruiting to fill the vacancies below. The ICT industry; as Royal Metador IT Intl Ltd [Involved in hardware procurement services], the energy industry; as Miraton Rose Renewables [specialized in installation of AC/DC inverters, other energy saving devices and solar products], in the Outsourcing business, as RM Outsourcing [involved in semi – skilled outsourcing], in the finance lending business; as Latrose Finance [providing short term loans to the low & middle class individuals and growing businesses. Latrose finance is also involved in pawn brokerage], also involved in general trading; as T and T markets Limited.
JOB ROLE/ FUNCTION: Operations Interns
LOCATION: IKOTA/AJAH, LAGOS.
The operation intern will be in charge of accomplishing business objectives by identifying and solving customer information and processing problems.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Identifies project requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results; preparing customer contracts.
• Develops problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; writing programs.
• Develops project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
• Verifies results by completing tests.
• Prepares customers to use system by conducting training.
• Provides reference for customers by writing documentation; providing support and help.
• Maintains systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• The candidates must possess/B.Sc Degree/HND/OND in any degree from a reputable institution.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Capacity to manage people effectively and productively.
• Computer skills in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
• Problem Solving,
• Quality Focus,
• General Consulting Skills,
• Project Management
• Process Improvement,
• Client Relationships,
• Reporting Skills,
• Networking Knowledge,
• Networking Standards,
• Technical Zeal,
• Job Knowledge
• The Company is located along the Lekki – Epe Expressway; just after the Victoria Garden City Roundabout. Residents along this axis will be considered first.
• A female applicant is more suitable for this job position.
• Transportation available during office hours.
• If your residential address can be moved to our preferred location, kindly state In your application.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE.
January 15th, 2016.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com with the subject: Intern/-MMG/Name
NOTE: Do not apply if you are currently out of Lagos.