Shoregate Hotels - A reputable hotel in Nigeria, requires the services of the position below:
Job Title: Office Staff
- Responsible for handling correspondences between the hotel and clients.
- Handle any other assignments/instructions from MD, GM or Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Communicate with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, take orders and address complaints.
- Answer telephones, direct calls and take messages.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Complete and mail bills, contracts, policies, invoices, or checks.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems and personal computers.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Deliver messages and run errands.
- Inventory and order materials, supplies, and services.
- Complete work schedules, manage calendars and arrange appointments.
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Type, format, proofread and edit correspondence and other documents using computers.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
- Troubleshoot problems involving office equipment, such as computer hardware and software.
- Computer literacy is key.
- Good grasp of different computer programs is an advantage
- Good command of oral and written English.
- Must not be more than 30 years
- Minimum work experience of 2 years.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online