Global profilers is an international recruitment & HR consultancy company, we are providing a wide range of recruitment and selection services to local and international companies in Africa. Our Team of dedicated consultants offers businesses to get the right and best talent across wide range of sectors and professions.
Africa is experiencing an economic boom in all sectors. It is a dynamic as well as complex & diverse market. Our Specialized approach is backed by deep understanding of all aspects of business and industry in this challenging and growing market whilst retaining our global standards in talent acquisition and HR services.
- Coordinate and administer conference calls, meetings and scheduled appointments for Executive team.
- Responsible for processing payroll errands
- Administer all Time Off requests, calendars and contact lists for Management Department.
- Assist team with travel schedules and arrangements as needed.
- Track and ensure appointment scheduling/communication with all clients.
- Responsible for Petty Cash bank for accounting as needed. Able to handle numerous cash transactions with accuracy
- Track all clients’ complaints/response letters for team.
- Order and stock items for team.
- Order any printed materials for the team as needed.
- Coordinate daily tasks at the spa
- Identify and interact with internal vendors, external vendors, clients etc.
Qualification and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years Administrative Assistant experience in a hospitality setting preferred.
- Basic typing and computer skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must maintain a professional appearance and a cordial attitude towards all guests and staff members.
- Able to handle the stress of high customer demand in a hospitality environment.
- Must be people oriented and able to work independently or with others as needed.
- Must be able to easily and frequently change from one activity to another
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit Global Profiler's Career Page