NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and permanent staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the oil and gas, power, infrastructure, construction, life sciences, manufacturing and transportation sectors worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
The Mechanical Engineer is responsible for developing, coordinating Engineering and Maintenance activities to support corporate goals. He is also expected to provide expert Professional advice on all aspect relating to Engineering and maintenance. He is to provide efficient solution to the development of processes and products ranging from small component designs to extremely large plan machinery
- At least five years'experience in a related field
- Experienced in the development of policies and procedure in Engineering
- Experience in gas design and construction ranging from training and project participation
- B.Sc., in Electrical/Mechanical Technology and/or equivalent hands on job experience
- Professional registration with engineering regulatory body E.g. NSE, COREN, NIMECH etc.
- Project Management, Terminal Maintenance Management and Operations Management.
Method of Application
Interested and suitably qualified candidates should visit NES Global Talents Career Page