Marcel Group of Companies is one of Nigeria's largest privately owned, home grown enterprises. The group has a diverse portfolio of companies that is supported by a strong workforce whose objectives are to assist its clients to achieve their growth aspirations by providing intelligent Engineering Services in the Oil and Gas sector, Strategy Blueprint in Logistics and Haulage and Estate Management; delivering expertise and business operation improvement capabilities for a better tomorrow.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistic Officer (Graduate Trainee)
- Manage and coordinate all logistics and supply chain activities
- Liaise with suppliers for documentation requirements for importation
- Follow up with the banks for receipts of import documentation.
- Coordinate with the transistors for the clearance of import
- Develop reports on material and personnel movements and various operational logistics problems.
- Coordinate and present logistics support to ongoing land, air, rail and river operations.
- Added logistic training requirements to attain high working standards.
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2016
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV's