ChildMinder - Our client, a Nursery & Preschool located in Lekki, requires for immediate employment the service of a suitable qualified candidate to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Preschool Teacher
Location: Chevy View Estate. Lekki, Lagos.
- An EYFS Preschool Teacher with 1-2 years experience to join the team to teach children between the ages of 1-5 years.
- Motivating and stimulating children's learning abilities, encouraging learning through experience.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Plan lessons, monitor pupils’ achievements and liaise with parents or guardians to optimise their children’s pre-school learning experiences.
- Assisting with the development of children's personal, social and language abilities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Keep surroundings neat and tidy at all times.
- Developing children's curiosity and knowledge.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents
Requirements for This Job.
- Must be warm and reliable.
- A good sense of humour and playful disposition.
- Adaptability, Patience & Perseverance.
- Creativity & Resourcefulness.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written).
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare or a BSc/BA in Education or its equivalent with at least 12 months early years teaching experience.
- Good understanding of the British EYFS curriculum.
- Level: At least 12 months experience
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their relevant CV's to:firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using "Preschool Teacher” as the subject of the email to indicate what role you are applying for.
Note: Applicants must reside around the Lekki environs for easy commute.