Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
- Customer care executive acts as a liaison between customers and the company.
- Pass information on services/products and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with efficiency and accuracy and other enquiries.
- Manage/develop relationships with existing and new clients.
- Meet clients’ needs by ensuring satisfaction, resulting in profits for the organization.
- Design, develop and deliver presentations and proposals on behalf of the company.
- Be a major participant in driving the organization’s Vision and Mission.
- Contribute to the development and driving of business development initiatives.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any field.
- Minimum of 1 year work experience.
- Excellent business awareness skills: Ability to understand implications of business decision.
- Displays orientation to profitability and able to align work with strategic goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills: Ability to speak clearly and persuasively in positive/negative situations; listen and get clarification.
- Respond well to customer queries; Able to establish and cultivate relationships with company clients.
- Presentation and proposal development skills.
- Ability to deliver presentations in front of varying audiences if needed.
- Ability to work under less or no supervision.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's