Cummins Inc. - A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Functional Excellence Graduate
Req ID: 170001ZD
- Cummins Inc. is offering a Graduate Development Opportunity in Nigeria.
- By working to coordinate the production, shipment, delivery of the goods and Customer After Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
- Graduate will mainly help with implementation of our operations Excellence. This will also help speed the implementation of continues improvement initiatives
- As a member of our world-class team, if you are determined to attain the highest levels of professional excellence, Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
- Bachelor's (2nd Class & above) in Engineering, Management or related Administration discipline
- MUST have completed NYSC
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market related salary, including medical aid
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online