• Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking
• Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds
• Act as an intermediary in negotiations between agents/landlords and clients, generally representing one or the other
• Compare a property with similar rental properties to determine its competitive market price
• Accompany clients during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the property they are visiting
• Rent or lease properties on behalf of clients
• Visit properties to assess them before showing them to clients
• This job role is target oriented and is for highly ambitious and result driven individuals.
Qualification and Requirements:
• Minimum of HND/B.SC in any discipline with experience in real estate.
• Candidate must be able to drive with a valid License.
• Preferably Candidates resident in Egbeda, Ipaja, Abule Egba , Iyana-Ipaja and environs
• Candidate should be computer literate
• Candidate should possess good communication skills
• Candidate should be able to work with little or no supervision.
Only Candidates with the required qualification will be shortlisted.
Interested Applicants should send C.V to email@example.com with Field Officer as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline is Monday 8th February, 2016.