ChildMinder - Our client, a Nursery & Preschool located in Lekki is looking to recruit candidates to work alongside dedicated and enthusiastic colleagues to teach children between the ages of 1-5 years in the capacity below:
Job Title: Experienced Preschool Teacher (EYFS)
Location: Chevy View Estate-Lekki, Lagos
- Planning and teaching lessons in line with the British EYFS Learning curriculum.
- Providing a safe and stimulating environment that facilitates learning.
- Organising and supervising play and work activities (for example reading, puzzles and games, music, dancing etc.)
- Plan lessons, monitor pupils’ achievements and liaise with parents or guardians to optimise their children’s pre-school learning experiences.
- Help children to develop basic learning skills (verbal, written and numeric) through fun lessons and interesting activities.
- Maintaining records, monitoring and recording progress of the children.
- Ensuring the health and safety of children and staff is maintained during all activities, both inside and outside the nursery.
- Developing and producing visual aids and teaching resources.
- Sharing knowledge gained with other practitioners and parents.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the curriculum and developments in best practice.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience to qualify for this Preschool Teacher position:
- A recognized qualification in Early Years Education and Childcare.
- Team leadership or supervisory experience in an early years setting.
- Excellent experience (3-5 years) and knowledge of the EYFS curriculum and child development to ensure that all the children’s individual needs are met.
- The ability to supervise and organise the planning of activities following the EYFS curriculum with children and staff.
- Excellent knowledge of health and safety policies and procedures.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Applicants must reside around the Lekki environs for easy commute.
Application Closing Date
26th May, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their relevant CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using "Experienced Preschool Teacher" as the subject of the email to indicate what role you are applying for.