The Nigerian Law School, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Officer - CONTISS 06
Locations: Yola, Kano and Abuja Campuses
- Applicants must possess a Higher National Diploma with a minimum of Lower Credit in Public Administration or other relevant field, from a recognized institution as well as SSCE Certificate with 5 credits including English Language at not more than 2 sittings.
Conditions of Service
- Appointment will be full-time and pensionable; and subject to a probationary period of two years, after which, upon satisfactory performance, the appointment may be confirmed.
- Other conditions of Service are similar to those existing in Nigerian Universities and as may be prescribed from time to time by the Council of Legal Education.
- Successful applicants may be posted to any Campus of the Nigerian Law School as indicated for each post.
Application Closing Date
8th March, 2016.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their applications and supporting documents as stated below to:
The Secretary to the Council and Director of Administration,
Nigerian Law School, Bwari,
Garki - Abuja.
- Applicants should submit 10 (Ten) copies of their applications, curriculum vitae and certificates.
- Applicants are also to provide evidence of NYSC participation or exemption.
- Applicants that fail to meet the requirements will not be considered.