Cummins Inc. - A global power leader, is a corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service diesel and natural gas engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems. Headquartered in Columbus, Indiana, (USA) Cummins currently employs approximately 48,000 people worldwide and serves customers in approximately 190 countries and territories through a network of approximately 600 company-owned and independent distributor locations and approximately 6,800 dealer locations. Cummins earned $1.48 billion on sales of $17.3 billion in 2013.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manufacturing Graduate
Req ID: 1700028K
- Graduate will mainly help with implementation of our operations Excellence. This will also help speed the implementation of continues improvement initiatives
- As a member of our world-class team, if you are determined to attain the highest levels of professional excellence, Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals
- Bachelors (2nd Class & above) in Engineering or related discipline
- MUST have completed NYSC
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online