Cummins Inc. a global power leader, is a fortune 500 corporation of complementary business units that design, manufacture, distribute and service engines and related technologies, including fuel systems, controls, air handling, filtration, emission solutions and electrical power generation systems.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: AFM Workshop-Graduate
Ref No: 170001ZE
Location: Lagos-Island, Lagos
Job Type: Internship
Recruitment Job Type: Student - Internship
- A great future awaits….it all starts here, launch your career with Cummins!
- Cummins Inc. is offering a Graduate Development Opportunity in Nigeria.
- By working to coordinate the production, shipment,delivery of the goods and Customer After Service Support required to meet their business needs, Cummins Inc. has been able to more easily meet the demands of their customers.
- Graduate will mainly help with implementation of our operations Excellence. This will also help speed the implementation of continues improvement initiatives
- As a member of our world-class team, if you are determined to attain the highest levels of professional excellence, Cummins can provide you with the career path and extensive development opportunities you need to achieve your goals.
Qualifications and Competencies
Required Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to learn, analyze, and understand business and technical processes
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal, written, presentation) to all levels of the organization.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Effective team work and multi-tasking skills a must
- Bachelors (2nd Class & above) in Engineering
- MUST have completed NYSC
- A development opportunity whilst being coached by senior Africa leaders
- Projects and work assignments that will immediately provide you an opportunity to practice your theory
- Opportunity to work with global teams on key projects (within and outside of Africa)
- A great work environment
- A competitive and market related salary, including medical aid
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online