Dahfex Global Solutions (DGS) is a dynamic Telecoms VAS company that specializes in delivering customer-centric and revenue-driven Value Added Services to Mobile Network Operators.
At DGS, we are committed to providing practical, cost-effective and innovative solutions to daily business challenges with strategic planning, analysis and excellent execution skills and capability.
It is made up of a well-established team of experts in Telecoms strategic VAS planning, conceptualization and execution thereby complementing Operators’ effort to achieve quick time to market of products and services
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
- Keep accurate financial records of the company.
- Preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements;
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Ensuring accurate preparation for and sharing of monthly VAS logs with content owners
- Administering payrolls.
- Controlling income and expenditure.
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation in Nigeria.
- B.Sc/HND in Accountancy from a reputable institution.
- A minimum of 2nd class lower division.
- 2-3 years work experience in similar role
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office with strong MS-Excel skills.
- A professional certification such as ACCA, ICAN or any other related certifications will be an added advantage.
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Excellent commercial sense and interest in business.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV's