Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients and our people. If you're ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you're ready for Deloitte. With 210,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world's largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: 2016 Tax Graduate Programme
Reference Code: 115467
- Deloitte offers a world of opportunities for individuals with an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, passion for success and impeccable integrity. We are looking for top flight candidates who are set to start enviable careers as 'ASSOCIATES' in the Tax function.
- Ideal candidates will gain hands-on experience while delivering value-added services to some of the world's most sought after clients.
- Applicants must meet the following Educational/Professional Qualifications & Person Specifications:
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum of second class upper division
- HND degree with a minimum of upper credit
- Not more than 26 years old by 31 December, 2015
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Conscientious, confident and of proven integrity
- Membership of ICAN, ACCA, and CPA would be an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online